Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fa La La...

Peppermint Mocha Latte at Dunkin Donuts.
In a word..... YUMMY!

I love peppermint flavors, love mint chocolate chip ice cream, love York Peppermint Patties, love Old English Thin Mints. The Dunkin Donut Peppermint Mocha latte is around for a limited time, a seasonal drink and it is delicious.

I love the look of peppermint candies - the red contrasted with the white. I love the spiciness of the peppermint. I love how peppermint cools my mouth.

The DD peppermint mocha latte has subtle peppermint flavoring and very subtle mocha flavoring. Because I get my lattes made with skin milk, they are foamy - rather than creamy. I love the lightness of the foam. Combined with peppermint - ooh, so yummy and festive.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

oh I hope they have that here because it looks truly delicious!