Sunday, May 21, 2017

Blessings

"When we focus on our gratitude, the tide of disappointment goes out and the tide of love rushes in."
Kristin Armstrong

This week has been full of blessings.
Our daughters visited for a fabulous weekend and returned home safely. We loved seeing them, just like old times.
We kayaked in a state park, in a lake with 500 alligators. It was an amazing experience.
We played mini-golf and shared a lot of laughs together.
As a family, we watched Guardians of the Galaxy volume 2.
Jon had a great birthday with his favorite dinner, nachos that Allie and I made for him.
My sister got married!
I spent an afternoon cutting glass shapes for my glass fusing project. I am learning more techniques.
I spent some time gathering some beautiful fallen leaves for my artwork. I scanned them into my computer and will now work with them.
Jon and I  played tennis with some friends and had a great time on the court.
My friends and I spent the day in Tampa:eating, shopping, and laughing. The conversation was fun and the company was great.
Jon and I paddle boarded around a cove, exploring canals, and even spotted some flying fish. Mother Nature is unbelievable.

No comments: