Star Trek Into Darkness
Iron Man 3
Man of Steel
Catch up on favorite TV shows:
America's Baking Competition
Hell on Wheels
Feel sand between my toes.
Create an art journal just for my own practice.
Make 48 botanical sketches for a new album.
Build a sandcastle.
Take a long walk on the beach (3+ miles).
Start a found feather collection.
Make a meal salad at least once a week for dinner.
Make homemade pretzels.
Eat a fish dinner at least once a week.
Try three new foods - dragonfruit, shark,
Finish second round of Insanity
Send postcards to every family member.
Take yoga photos on the beach of my favorite models.
Sketch on found shell shards.
Be grateful everyday, taking a moment to be thankful for all my blessings.
- The Avengers - great movie
- Men In Black 3
- Snow White and the Huntsman - good movie
- Prometheus - terrible
- Spiderman - interesting
- The Dark Knight Rises - Batman 3 - long movie, unsettling
- Total Recall - proof that remakes are a bad idea
- The Expendables 2 fun
- Brave -adorable
- Eat dinner (or lunch or breakfast) outside
- Do drawings of summer related things - manatees, pelicans, starfish, shells
- Run, run, run
- Swim in ocean
- Walk in sand
- Climb or hike a mountain
- Try 10 new recipes - Peach and Blueberry Salad, Peach Salsa, Peach Scones, Cheesy Bread, Crockpot Enchiladas, Seasoned Salt, Vegetable Portobello, Jello Cookies, Polka Dot Cake, Creamy Dip
- Try 5 new foods - Grouper Cheeks, Mahi, tomatillo, New Zealand Dory, Taro
- Wear heels!
- Eat by candlelight
- Visit an aquarium
- Read 5 Robert Parker novels -(Sunny Randall series) - Family Honor, Shrink Rap, Blue Screen, Melancholy Baby, Perish Twice
- Make Sangria with peaches, berries and white wine
- Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day
- Brew pitchers of iced green tea daily
- Plant an herb garden
- Take photos of my girls (yes, more photos of my girls)
- Make gelatin prints
- Send a care package to a friend in the Air Force
- Sew a faux chenille blanket
- Sew a new fun bag